Change of Address Policy

If you have moved to a new address please contact the Main Office at the school where your child attends.  There is a change of residency form that needs to be completed as well as documentation of the new address, such as copy of the rental/lease agreement, utility receipt with your name and address or other approved form of documentation.  The forms and documentation must be returned to the Main Office within 3 days or transportation will not be provided to the new location.
Published Print